Girls, it's time to fill the shopping cart but do it with knowledge, with quality things. Therefore, we do not want to miss the opportunity to recommend you a few cosmetic products korean that we love because we have tried them (or we have in the spotlight, of course), products in which it is worth investing and with which complete a good skin care routine. So there goes our selection.
I will start with two products that I have a lot of grains to try since, interestingly, I have not tried still no makeup remover oil of Korean cosmetics (still, give me time). You already know that double cleaning is basic in this routine, so nothing better than starting with an oil that dissolves makeup, even the most embedded in the skin.
- Ultra Watery Eoseongcho Cleanser by A. by BOM € 45 stays at € 36
- Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil from € 23.99 to € 19.19.
You already know that the next step in a good Korean routine is the second cleaning in which we will use an aqueous based product, being a gel suitable for our skin type the best option since we will eliminate not only the remains of oil that we could stay, but also other remains of makeup or whatever. Of course, we give you more possibilities instead of a gel, and also, I include a konjac sponge that you know I tried very recently (and I still use) because they are really worth it.
- MiiN Anion Konjac, from € 9.99 to € 7.99.
- Beauty Water by Son & Park, from € 31.99 to € 25.59
- Benton Honest Cleansing Foam, from € 17.99 to € 14.39.
In the case of scrubs I usually use more chemical type than scrubs, I prefer AHAs, for example, like glycolic acid. However, I am aware that there are very good products and I bring you the following.
- Black Sugar Perfect Essential Scrub from Skinfood, from € 24.90 to € 19.92
- BHA Blackhead Power Liquid from COSRX, from € 23.99 to € 19.19.
You already know that it is a step that we do not usually do but that if we include in our routine the skin notices much. I recommend, without a doubt, the one that I have tried and another one that I have not done but that looks great.
- Benton Bee High Content Essence by Benton, for a price of 25.59 instead of € 31.99.
- Birch Juice ™ Hydro Essence Skin by E Nature, with a price of 36.79 instead of € 45.99.
There are several serums I have tried from Korean cosmetics. Interestingly, the first one I put to you is a pass, I know it has to be mine because I tried only a couple of samples and it is a pass. I will talk to you about the second one soon because I am testing it right now and the third one knows that it drives me crazy. So there are my proposals.
- Rose Absolute First Aromatic Serum, from € 40.99 to € 32.79.
- Urang Glow Oil Serum, from € 46.90 to € 37.52.
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum, from € 29.99 to € 23.99.
An ideal mask and a product that I will soon try are my selected ones.
- Pink Blur Hydrogel Eye Patch from G9SKIN, from € 25.99 to € 20.79
- Aromatica Argan Intensive Hydrating Eye Cream, from € 36.99 to € 29.59
You can not miss a cream in our routine that hydrates our skin (especially) and provides us with nutrients we need.
Squeeze Green Watery Gel Cream from E Nature, priced at € 26.39 instead of € 32.99
Aromatica Juicy Cream Calendula from € 38.99 to € 31.19.
Here I could recommend a thousand and one because there has been none that I did not like, so I divide you between the tissue masks (I have tried them all) and the cream ones (I have tried some).
- Tonymolly's Tomatox Magic Massage Pack from € 14.90 to € 11.92
- Pumpkin Sleeping Pack from Too cool for school, from € 18 to € 14.40
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask, from € 29.99 to € 23.99
- Enature Birch Juice Hydro Sleeping Pack Face Cream, from € 32.99 to € 26.39.
- Premium Purifying O2 Bubble Pore Pack by Caolion, from € 25 to € 20.
- Rice Mask Wash Off by Skinfood, from € 14.50 to € 11.60.
- Green Tea Pore Care + Moisturizing by Manefit, from € 5.99 to € 4.79
- White tea soothing mask The Skin Lounge, € 6.49 to € 5.19
- A by BOM Ultra Floral Leaf Mask, from € 7 to € 5.60.
- HelloSkin Jumiso Rich Nourishment Mask, from € 3.99 to € 3.19
- Brighten fruit soda bubble mask from € 3.29 to € 2.63.
- Vita Ampoule Lip Patch (G9 Skin), from € 3.99 to € 3.19
Finally, when it comes to color, I recommend you visit the Korean Dreams website that has a great selection of color and with different offers that go from 15 to 50% introducing the code DREAMS15.
Now, you only have to choose yourselves, but of course, this type of cosmetics is a safe bet.